That's quite a profound realisation I have to say. Inside I am still twelve years old and have forever left to do everything. But on the outside I am definitely not twelve anymore - mind you I find it very hard to act my age :)
I still have my list of things to do (Have you seen the movie 'Bucket List'?) and there's still loads of things on there that I still haven't done. If anybody would like to do any of these things with me - please apply in writing!!! So here's a few of the things from my list...
1. Gallop my horse on the beach
2. Learn to tap dance - and not fall in the sink!
3. Learn to ballroom dance - properly
4. Read and understand a Shakespeare play (doh!)
5. Act in a play.....what fun!!
6. Work in a homeless shelter on Christmas day
7. Take my Mother shopping in Harrods and buy her anything that she wants
8. Swim in the warm ocean at midnight - (naked)
9. Climb a (small) mountain and then sit at the top for the rest of the day
10. Fly a plane
11. Do a parachute jump
12. Buy Dan's Wedding Dress and see her wear it
13. Really explore Paris and Rome
14. Say all the things that mean something to all the people that mean something
15. Hug my Dad one more time
16. Dress up as a Fairy and go shopping
17. Sing 'Jerusalem' in a big Cathedral as part of a massive choir
18. Drive a racing car - very fast
19. Learn another language
20. Learn to play the Piano
A phsycologist would have a field day with that list!!!