The vet and I are becoming good friends. Rachel is improving - but still not able to use her front legs. We had a bit of a decision to make at the vets this morning. The vet thinks that there is probable nerve damage where the cat would have picked her up at the back of the neck. We decided to give her until saturday morning, and then if she's not better we will do the kindest thing. Come on Rachel.