1. Wrap remaining presents (about 15 to do)
2. Buy sellotape (Before no 1)
3. Ring Jo and ask for new printer cartridges from office stationery room
4. Select and print lots of photographs to make photo album for Dan's Dad for Xmas Present
5. Laundry - washing and ironing
6. Burn CD for a friend
7. Clean car (inside and out)
8. Muck out both horses, make feeds, change rugs, wash legs
9. Be at home when alarm engineer comes (time?....anytime between 9-5...yippee)
10. Carefully iron new dress for Xmas party tonight
11. Do manicure and pedicure (oh la di bloody da!)
12. Pay credit card bills (yikes)
13. Get address for party venue and pray that Sat Nav is working
14. Start getting ready for Xmas party at 5pm - ready to leave at 6.45
15. ??? there's got to be something else but I can't remember...doh!
Didn't someone say that Christmas is a time for rest and relaxation?